last update 22 January 2018
|PHOTO GALLERY||WHERE WE ARE||APARTMENTS||PRICES||STAYING WITH US||SURROUNDINGS||GUEST BOOK|
|Swimming Pool||Ping Pong||Cooking Classes||Pottery Course||Weaving Course||Artistic Crafts||Agricultural Activity|
The Swimming Pool
In May of 2005 we opened our swimming pool, built in a quiet and secluded area of the garden,
surrounded by wood and the same garden.
SWIMMING POOL RULES
• Usually we open the pool from the middle of May till the middle of September, depending on the weather and the temperature of water
• It is forbidden to dive: the pool is not deep enough!
• The water deepness is 80 cm in the semicircle, suitable for young children, while is 120 cm just down the steps up to 140 cm maximum in the opposite side of the steps
• Children under 12 must be attended by an adulto
• Take a shower before entering the water!
• The suntan lotions stain the sheet of the pool: put it long before entering the water
• Bring your own beach towels, please do not use our bathrooms towels in the pool
• Opening Time: 9:00 - 20:00 The pool is covered during the night to keep the temperature of the water warm, in the morning we clean the bottom
• If you want to swim in the pool in the evening, please ask us: we will not cover the pool and turn on the lights in the garden and in the pool
• Help us to keep the water clean: if you go barefoot on the lawn please rinse your feet on the tap near the shower
• Help us to keep the sidewalk clean: Do not eat on the sidewalk
• Do not leave floating objects when you exit the water, because they hinder the surface cleaning (surface movement towards the skimmers)
• Please do not play soccer close to the pool, the lawn and those who want to relax will be grateful!